POST GRADUATE COURSE
The College currently offers Post Graduate Course in Commerce following the course and syllabus pattern of West Bengal State University under which the College is affiliated.
|Course||Course Structure||Eligibility Criteria||No. of seats||Admission Fee|
|Master in Commerce (M.COM.)||2 years’ course with 4 semesters. (West Bengal State University‘s M.Com Syllabus followed)||Pass in B.Com (Hons.)||25||Rs. 4980 per semester|
Course Structure of M.Com
- To equip and train Post-Graduate students to accept the challenges of the changing business world.
- To help the students understand the new industrial and commercial culture.
- To help the students acquire the specialized knowledge.
- To equip the students to go for seeking suitable careers and develop entrepreneurship abilities.
- To study methods of data collection and interpretation.
- To develop communication and analytical skills.
FIRST SEMESTER (CORE PAPERS)
MC 101 Principles and Practice of Management MC 102 Organisation Behaviour MC 103 Business Environment MC 104 Managerial Economics MC 105 Business Statistics MC 106 Information Technology in BusinessSECOND SEMESTER (CORE PAPERS)
MC 201 Business Ethics and Corporate Governance MC 202 Marketing Management MC 203 Human Resource Management MC 204 Financial Management MC 205 Quantitative Techniques MC 206 Financial Institutions & MarketsSPECIALISATION PAPERS
A. COMMERCE / ACCOUNTING & FINANCE SPECIALISATION
THIRD SEMESTER (SPECIALISATION PAPERS)
AMC 301 Corporate Financial Accounting and Reporting AMC 302 Advanced Cost and Management Accounting AMC 303 Corporate Tax Planning & Management AMC 304 Financial Statement Analysis AMC 305 Research Methodology AMC 306 Strategic Management and Project ManagementFOURTH SEMESTER (SPECIALISATION PAPERS)
AMC 401 Financial Services AMC 402 Security Analysis and Portfolio Management AMC 403 International Finance & International Accounting AMC 404 Corporate Restructuring & Business Valuation AMC 405 Information System Management AMC 406 Project Work