Rules & Regulations
The students are specially required to maintain proper atmosphere of education within the college campus by abiding by at least the following rules:-
- They should not leave the classroom during class hours without the permission of the teachers.
- They should not loiter on the corridor during the class hours.
- They should not write anything or paste any paper on the college walls.
- They should not pluck flowers from the garden and should take every step to keep garden clean and beautiful.
- The students must remember that the college is theirs and it is their duty to keep the college neat and clean in all respects.
The students are required to attend the classes regularly and punctually. If they fail to attend 75% of the lectures delivered they will be declared non-collegiate and in that case they may have to pay a sum of Rs.200/- each to University in order to be eligible for appearing at the Final examination conducted by the University. If the percentage of attendance falls short of 60% of the lectures delivered they will be declared non-collegiate, in which case they will not be allowed to appear in the Final Examination of the University. The College follow the academic calendar year (July-June).
The normal working hours is from 8.30 a.m. to 2.00 p.m.